Cosmetic dentistry options with Georgetown area dentist and team
A beautiful smile might not come naturally. Genetics, aging, and certain medications can impact the appearance of the smile and detract from otherwise attractive teeth. Patients who want to combat these concerns and improve their smile are encouraged to learn more about cosmetic dentistry options available to them through our dentist, Dr. Andrew Edmonds, in Georgetown, TX.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
This specific field of dentistry works hard to help patients address imperfections that may be impacting the appearance of their smiles and making men and women feel embarrassed or self-conscious about the teeth and gums. With aesthetic options, patients can enhance their smile quickly and easily with natural-looking repairs. Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic dentistry solutions available with the team at 4405 Dental Studio:
- Porcelain veneers – covering the anterior teeth with porcelain veneers is an effective way to conceal imperfections including staining, breakage, and gaps between the teeth.
- Invisalign orthodontics – straighten the teeth without braces using Invisalign orthodontics. This method of realigning the teeth eliminates brackets and wires and uses clear, lightweight, plastic trays worn day and night to gently move teeth into proper alignment.
- Dental crowns – teeth that have been broken or have extremely large fillings may benefit from the placement of dental crowns over them, ensuring they have an extra layer of protection.
- Full and partial dentures – dentures come in many varieties and can be used in replacing one or more teeth. Our practice offers a repair that restores function and looks as natural as possible while in place.
- Dental implants – titanium posts called dental implants can replace one or more teeth while using the natural jawbone for strength and stability.
- Composite resin bonding – resin bonding can be used for both fillings and for repairing chipped or cracked teeth with same-day results.
For more information, contact 4405 Dental Studio
Georgetown, TX area patients who are ready to enhance their smiles with cosmetic dentistry are welcome to book a consultation appointment with our team of professionals here at 4405 Dental Studio. If you are interested in learning more about cosmetic solutions available for your smile, contact us at (512) 855-7308 and visit at 4405 Williams Drive, Suite 300.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page