Dr. Andrew Edmonds offers complete family and cosmetic dentistry at 4405 Dental Studio in Georgetown, TX.
Common cosmetic procedures
- Porcelain Veneers – This versatile, conservative treatment is a staple of cosmetic dentistry. A veneer is an ultra-thin layer of porcelain, custom-crafted to cover the visible side of a tooth. One or multiple teeth can be treated with veneers. The procedure can change the size, shape, or color of teeth.
- Gum Contouring – This is a minor surgery used to correct excess, insufficient, or uneven gum tissue. It may be performed for medical or cosmetic reasons or both. An attractive gum line is important for achieving your most cosmetic smile because the gums frame the teeth.
- Cosmetic restorations – Decayed, broken, or otherwise damaged teeth are restored
- Teeth Whitening – This one of the fastest, most affordable cosmetic dentistry options available. We offer in-office whitening, which can remove years of stains in just one visit. Alternately, we can create custom trays and provide professional-strength bleaching gel, which you can use in the comfort of your own home.
- Dental Bonding – This is a simple and straightforward procedure, very similar to cosmetic teeth fillings. Dr. Edmonds uses a color-matched composite resin material to cover blemishes, close gaps between teeth, and correct other cosmetic concerns. The resin is applied to teeth, shaped, hardened, and polished in just one appointment. This is a great option for patients seeking a same-day smile makeover.
- Orthodontics – Straight teeth are not only important for creating a beautiful smile, but also important for the health and longevity of the teeth. Straight teeth are easier to clean and maintain, helping you keep your beautiful smile for a lifetime. Dr. Edmonds using clear aligners to move the teeth to the desired positions in as short as 3 months.
What esthetic dentistry can do for you
If you aren’t happy with the appearance of your smile, Dr. Edmonds can help. Just try out our free virtual consultation to get a preview of what the doctor and his team can do for you. Dr. Edmonds offers a full range of treatments to:
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair fractures, chips, and decay
- Erase stains and brighten dark enamel
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Correct misshapen teeth or asymmetrical smiles
- Close gaps between teeth
- Transform the appearance of your smile
Why choose 4405 Dental Studio
Dr. Edmonds is well known for the exceptional artistic quality of his work, with beautiful and natural-looking outcomes. He can help you rediscover the confident smile you have dreamed about. Give us a call to schedule an appointment.