Dental Implants Georgetown TX
Is it difficult to chew? Does it hurt when you chew? Do you miss eating the food you enjoy? There is no reason to suffer from tooth loss. Dr Andrew Edmonds can restore your smile, your ability to eat the foods you enjoy and your confidence. At 4405 Dental Studio, it doesn’t matter if you are missing one tooth, many teeth or all your teeth, we have a solution for you.
- Easy to maintain
- No need to shave down healthy teeth for bridges
- Normally last much longer than a dental bridge
- Eliminate pain associated with poor fitting partial and full dentures.
- Maintains similar chewing ability to natural teeth
What options are available?There are many options and solutions that utilize dental implants. Dental implants can be used to:
- Replace a single missing tooth
- Replace multiple missing teeth with an implant bridge
- Help retain a denture
- Replace a denture by providing a denture that screws into the implants and can only be removed by your dentist. This procedure is commonly referred to as the All-on-four procedure.