General dentist in Georgetown offers dental care recommendations
At the practice of Dr. Andrew Edmonds, patients in and around the community can learn more about ways they can care for their smiles. In addition to providing general dental care solutions, our dentist offers Georgetown, TX area patients a wide selection of services including cosmetic and restorative care. The team at 4405 Dental Studio works with patients to help them find ways to achieve and maintain oral health and wellness for life!
What are the goals of a general dentist?
General dentistry encompasses a wide range of services for patients. At 4405 Dental Studio, we are committed to ensuring patients have access to treatments they need for their overall oral health and wellness. A general dentist can:
- Educate patients on how to care for their smiles between dental appointments
- Provide cleanings and evaluations on a regular basis to monitor oral health
- Make recommendations in terms of restorative or cosmetic treatments that may benefit a patient
- Ensure patients have access to affordable dental care to improve the function, health, and appearance of their smiles
- Help patients maintain the health of their smiles over time
We want our patients to have a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles, and with the help of our team, patients can achieve their oral health goals.
How do I care for my smile?
Caring for the smile is easy. We make the following recommendations to our patients to follow between visits:
- Brushing with fluoride toothpaste after every meal
- Flossing at least once a day to remove stuck food particles from between teeth
- Visit the dentist every six months for a cleaning and evaluation
- Call the dentist whenever a problem arises for early diagnosis and treatment
Request an appointment today!
If you are considering working with a dental team that has your best interests at heart, contact our team of professionals at 4405 Dental Studio of Georgetown, TX. We are here to help you with your dental needs and believe in providing patients ways to keep their smile healthy while ensuring it is always looking its best! Call our practice today at (512) 855-7308 to request a consultation appointment with our team to learn about all we have to offer.