Orthodontics options available to Georgetown, TX residents
Here at 4405 Dental Studio in Georgetown, TX, Dr. Edmonds offers a variety of orthodontics for patients of all ages. A straight, well-aligned smile is beautiful and healthy. Without overlapping, crowding, or gapping teeth, your oral hygiene routine becomes easier and more effective.
The benefits of orthodontic treatment
The improved confidence that comes with a nice, straight smile is just one of many benefits. Others include:
- Teeth straightening can reduce your risk of decay or gum disease because brushing and flossing are more effective
- Improving speech, because the position of the tongue against teeth is essential for creating certain sounds
- Improving chewing ability with well-aligned teeth allows you to eat whatever you want
- When you treat improper bite, you may lessen or avoid excess strain on jaw joints
- You can also reduce the risk of chipping, fracturing, or wearing down teeth
Exploring your options
We offer several types of braces including:
- Invisible braces – One of the most popular orthodontic systems is Invisalign, which does not involve any metal, brackets, or wires. Instead, it works with custom made clear teeth aligners, which can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Ceramic braces – This system is very similar to traditional braces, but the brackets are made of tooth-colored ceramic rather than metal. They are highly effective, but barely noticeable when you smile.
We offer a wide variety of family orthodontics, to meet the unique needs of our patients. From minor cosmetic straightening to major bite realignment, you can count on Dr. Edmonds and his team to provide the ideal solution. We will begin with a consultation and evaluation, in order to determine what options are viable. Your dentist will then discuss various options and help you choose the best braces for yourself or your child.
If you are ready to begin, you can call our office and arrange an in-person consultation.