Georgetown, TX dentist, may recommend treatment with porcelain veneers for crooked teeth
When you smile, are you instantly self-conscious about the imperfections present on the front of your smile? Do you find yourself avoiding social interactions because of the condition of your teeth? Do you struggle with crooked, permanently stained, or broken teeth? Georgetown, TX, area patients who are dissatisfied with their smile’s first impression may want to ask their dentist about options for treatment. Many patients find that porcelain veneers are perfect for addressing imperfections on the anterior teeth.
What is a porcelain veneer?
A veneer is a specialized facing that is custom-made for a patient. The veneer is popular because it offers a fast, effective, and affordable way for patients to address aesthetic imperfections on the front teeth. Dr. Andrew Edmonds of 4405 Dental Studio is excited to offer porcelain veneers as a way for patients to quickly disguise imperfections that may otherwise take months to address with alternative treatments, including orthodontics.
Why choose the porcelain veneer?
The veneer is a dental restoration that is custom-made for an individual to ensure seamless integration into the smile. This makes it a popular option for many of our patients. Porcelain veneers:
- Provide sufficient coverage of imperfections impacting the appearance of the smile
- Are an affordable option for patients seeking long-term solutions
- Last many years with proper care and attention
- Cover a wide range of problems including broken, crooked, or stained teeth
- Offer a stain-resistant solution when compared to other options such as composite resin bonding
- Are strong and durable, lasting a decade or longer with routine care and monitoring by a dental professional
- Can help patients regain self-confidence with a beautiful smile
Who is a candidate for porcelain veneers?
Most adult patients with a healthy smile free from cavities and periodontal disease are often viable candidates for porcelain veneers, along with many other cosmetic solutions available at the practice of Dr. Andrew Edmonds and his team.
Considering porcelain veneers?
Working with an experienced dental provider is the first step in determining if porcelain veneers are right for you. Call our Georgetown, TX, area dental practice at (512) 855-7308 to request a visit with Dr. Andrew Edmonds and his team. The office is located in Suite 300 at 4405 Williams Drive and accepts new patients.
Share this Article
Back to Porcelain Veneers Page